Home Survey App
Options

Survey App Installation

Chris_DameChris_Dame Customer IT Monkey ✭
I followed the steps listed in detail here in https://support.cireson.com/KnowledgeBase/View/1307#/. However, are there any more steps afterwards required for the complete installation? I don't seem to have a settings listing in Administration > Settings for the Survey App. I'm not sure where to go from here. Thank you

Answers

• Options
    Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    @chris_dame - There isn't any configuration to be done in the console(although you should have an entry in Settings that doesn't do anything).  You should be able to navigate to the new SurveyApp Templates page in the portal and create a new Template(aka Survey).
  • Options
    That seems to be where I am having the trouble. I don't seem to have any content at the 3 links (Dashboard, Templates, My Surveys). Each page is blank. I've recycled the App pool, restarted Cache Builder, and restarted the site with the same results.
  • Options
    Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you get all the files copied into CustomSpace?  There should be a SurveyApp folder, but also in CustomSpace/views there should be a SurveyApp.js and in CustomSpace/views/viewpanels there should be a surveyApp-vp.js.
  • Options
    Yeah all of those files are in the correct locations. It seems like the contents and folder structure of C:\inetpub match what it is supposed to look like.