Home Analyst Portal

A default template is required. When creating a JSON template for 'KnowledgeBase'

Hayden_EckhoffHayden_Eckhoff Customer IT Monkey ✭
Since upgrading to 9.1.0 i receive this message when creating or editing any knowledge base articles.
If i temporally delete the customspace folder the message is not seen. I have narrowed this issue down to the KnowledgeBase.js file if this is deleted the error is not seen. Is this needed? or is there something i should change to stop this error from being seen?

Any help appreciated, i have attached the KnowledgeBase.js JS File.

Hayden

Best Answer

Answers

• Shane_WhiteShane_White Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Hayden_Eckhoff

It looks like your .js file is missing '"Default":{' at the top and presumably the closing '}' at the end.

I have attached the out of the box template form so you can see what you need to add at the top and bottom and compare it to yours.

Hope this helps!
    Shane.
    Hi @Hayden_Eckhoff

It looks like your .js file is missing '"Default":{' at the top and presumably the closing '}' at the end.

I have attached the out of the box template form so you can see what you need to add at the top and bottom and compare it to yours.

Hope this helps!
    Shane.
    Hi @Hayden_Eckhoff

Hope this helps!
    Shane.
  • Hayden_EckhoffHayden_Eckhoff Customer IT Monkey ✭
    thanks that sorted my issues :D