Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Text prompt mentions(ish) funcionality

Gabriel_LencesGabriel_Lences Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
Hi,
I don't know if this was posted somewhere, but it would be pretty amazing if a user could use a function similiar to the mentions functionality (currently present in comments) in text field prompts when submitting SR/IM's. User would enter @ or and start typing and the results (AD users) would show up as he would type and would be added as a related item to the request.

I know this can be done with an easy query input, but this idea bypasses the need to set up this query and I believe a lot of users (an analysts alike as this would save them a lot of time setting up the queries) would welcome this feature :)

G. 

Answers

• Options
    Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Gabriel_Lences
    You could do this now with a Workflow\Automation if you wanted to.
    Not as clean as having it built in to the solution, I agree, but possible none-the-less.