Home All Other Feature Requests and Ideas
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Notify Analyst not send added to comment to assigned to analyst

When the highlighted workflow is enabled and there is an assigned to analyst attached to the incident, that analyst is copied on the email that goes to the affected user.  Since most of the time the analyst adding the comment is the assigned to analyst it would be nice to have the option of disabling whether or not the assigned to analyst is included on the email.

5 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    Nick_FlintNick_Flint Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    I created an outlook rule to delete comments sent to myself; I can't really think of an instance that I want to get a notification of my own comment so I vote yes!