Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Option to go directly to New WorkItem after Request Offering submission.

Often when an analyst submits a service request, they will want to open the work item to add further information or perform some tasks. If they have created on behalf, this can make the Work Item quite tricky to find to get into it once it has been created. They can click the hyperlink in the confirmation banner but you have to know to do that and be quick.

It would be great if it was possible to be take directly to the new ticket.

Its probably not the behaviour that everyone wants all of the time. So it would need to be configurable. Maybe a user setting, so that each user can choose, or just an extra button on the RO page, Save and Save and Open that would show up for users added to a group or something like that. 

Also, I was thinking only for Analysts but i guess why not for end users too, if they / you want it. It has to be configurable
7 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Configurable, please.  Either by role or by SO/RO.
  • Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    @Tom_Hendricks
    Yes, i would make sure that this is configurable. My best though is a role (mapped to an AD group like CreateOnBehalf) and for those people they get a second button on an RO. So each RO would have Save and Save and Open
  • Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Geoff_Ross, that could work, and would probably be much simpler to create than by each SO/RO.