Home Service Manager
Options

Base Id SR in Trouble Ticket

Roman_NepomniashchiiRoman_Nepomniashchii Customer IT Monkey ✭
I want receive Base Id SR in Trouble Ticket Analyst Comments. 
$Context/Path[Relationship='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItemHasCommentLog' SeedRole='Target' TypeConstraint='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem']/Property[Type='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem']/Id$ - this string receive ID Service request in Trouble Ticket, how should I change the string to get BaseId Service request in trouble ticket ? /?$Id$? - does not work

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓

I figured out, suddenly it will be useful to someone

$Context/Path[Relationship='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem.TroubleTicketHasUserComment' SeedRole='Target' TypeConstraint='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem']/Property[Type='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem']/Id$

--TO--

$Context/Path[Relationship='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem.TroubleTicketHasUserComment' SeedRole='Target' TypeConstraint='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem']$?$Id$?

Answers

• Options
    Answer ✓

I figured out, suddenly it will be useful to someone

$Context/Path[Relationship='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem.TroubleTicketHasUserComment' SeedRole='Target' TypeConstraint='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem']/Property[Type='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem']/Id$

--TO--

$Context/Path[Relationship='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem.TroubleTicketHasUserComment' SeedRole='Target' TypeConstraint='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem']$?$Id$?

• Options
    Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    The original line has the class-specific ID property (which work items have, e.g. SR12345), and your correction at the end has the generic/base ID that every object has has (e.g. a1b2c3d4-a1b2-c3d4-e5f6-a1b2c3d4e5f6).

It's a strange notation, to be sure.  :)