Home Analyst Portal - Community

HTML form with qustings then escalation.

I will like to have the ability to ask the analyst some predefined questions then a Incident is changing support level.

My matrix is looking like this:

Out from a business service ex. 'Skype'

All incident from the portal (End user) will start in "Support tier 1"

Then the "Support tier 1" want to escalate the case to "Support tier 2" a HTML form shall popup with predefined questing's.

ex.

What is the IP address?

Which version is the Skype client?

Which version is the Operations system.?

Everything can be showing in a text box, and submitted in the action log or description felt.

And again the same shall happen the "Support tier 2" want to escalate the case to "Support tier 3" (but other questing's)

So the whole idea is the I have a list of some kind, so the escalate "button" with populate the form out from the business service.

Answers

• Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

This is something we miss from a former system. This would make a great feature. I am not aware of any customizations like this yet, but maybe someone has something like this they could share?

Otherwise, it will make a great feature request.

• Jeff_LangJeff_Lang Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭

We have done something similar to this for when Manual Activities are completed, to gather information for automated tasks and skip/update other activities in the request, but each manual activity has it's own individually script currently, I'm still trying to come up with a configurable way that can handle things like this easily.

The same could be done for any change to any field on any requerst type to popup a window to ask questions. If i get time and come up with a more easily configurable way i'll see what i can do to get something uplaoded

• Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.

@Jeff_Lang

Yes, I've been playing with that idea for a long long time.

Please upvote.

Geoff