Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Watchlist Notifications

Silas_SulserSilas_Sulser Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Please add the possibility to use notifications for Cireson Watchlist.

It is not a very big advantage to have a watchlist feature without any notifiactions.

My boss doesn't like to monitor all items on his watchlist manually, what I can understand.

Thanks and best regards

Silas

23 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Available with v12 - https://cireson.com/blog/cireson-portal-for-service-manager-v12/

Comments

• Biku_ShresthaBiku_Shrestha Member IT Monkey ✭

Watch list users do not get the email notification for the ticket update.

Can you please add this feature?

• Mikkel_MadsenMikkel_Madsen Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

+1

• robert_fewins-kalbrobert_fewins-kalb Member IT Monkey ✭

Commenting in 2021 - still looking for this feature.

• Sean_TerrySean_Terry Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

2022 and it would be really nice if this can be included in the notify analyst app as mentioned here: Watchlist Notifications Query - Non Runbook — Cireson Community

• dan_petersondan_peterson Member IT Monkey ✭

Close enough to 2023 for a +100

1 for each of our leadership that would like to be notified on high profile tickets...

• Silas_SulserSilas_Sulser Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    edited December 2022

How fast time flies, this is already 5 years old. As much as I liked Cireson in the beginning, the more disappointed I was in the end. It sometimes just felt like an unfinished product. I remember times, when Travis Wright was working there. I had the impression, that it was a young but fast growing and professional company. Then some time later he left Cireson. I really dont know if this had anything to do with it, but for me it seemed, that things went downhill from then on. This forum is a pure waste of time. nobody cares about these requests. I predict that also nobody cares about this comment either, because it seems that just nobody cares anymore. Unfortunately we left Cireson products and switched to another ITSM seller. I had high hopes for these Cireson products, its sad. Thanks for all of the people who gave their best, I really appreciate it!

• Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sorry to hear about your experience but the notion that the community isn't used as a source of collaboration or selecting features is simply not true. While there are requests I can point to this past year, I'm not looking to turn this thread into a battle of examples.

To our current customers, this item is on our roadmap amongst other notification functionality we are evaluating.