Home Self-Service Portal - Community

How do I create a new Page with Request Offerings on it?

We have a need to create a new page that links from the Home Page. The new page would contain Request Offerings for specific types of software that one of our departments offers. I have added a new page in our DEV environment, but I'm not sure what to do to get specific request offerings to show up on it. Is there a specific layout I have to use, or do I need to do something with HTML or the custom js?

We have created new pages before but those just needed to be able to display certain Work Items using a search. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!!

Answers

• Tony_CollettTony_Collett Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

You can create a link that goes to a custom page which has a link to various different Request Offerings on it. This is done in navigation settings, there should be a button to create a link

You could also create a new Service Offering with those Request Offerings inside it and get the GUID of that SO to be able to publish it as a seperate catalog.

• Ian_StephensonIan_Stephenson Customer IT Monkey ✭

Tony,

I've tried the first option and it works, but my Supervisor was hoping we could do this without adding items to the tabs on the far left where Home, My Work, etc. are located.

For the second option, how do I publish the GUID as a seperate Catalog? I have the Request Offerings in their own SO now, so if I can get them to come up on a different page then I think it would work!

Thank you!