Home Analyst Portal

"On behalf of" is missing

Wendy_CraigWendy_Craig Customer IT Monkey ✭

We recently upgraded our Dev site to the most current version and now "on behalf of" is missing from every request offering. Is anyone else seeing this problem?

Answers

• Gabriel_LencesGabriel_Lences Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Hi Wendy,

Yes me and @Peter_Miklian had the same problem in our test and prod env. (i think since 9.3.9) but after a few hours it re-appeared without us changing anything, pretty weird behaviour. @Shane_White thought it might have something to do with the application pool , but we didn't find out what was causing it in the end.

Hopefully it will reappear for you as well as it did for us.

• Peter_MiklianPeter_Miklian Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Exactly as @Gabriel_Lences wrote.

Let me share @Shane_White 's answer from our IR86981 about this:

I have just tested mine and noticed all is working after the upgrade to 9.3.9, I do know however that the CreateOnBehalf has changed slighlty so does need to be in all of those sections! My advice would be to remove it from all 4 settings, save it, reload the page, add it back in and then recycle the web application pool and clear your browser cache. 

Then try again and see if it is working, had another customer with the same issue and they said magically starting working again!

So please, @Wendy_Craig , check your portal admin settings (https://YourPortal/Settings/Admin/SettingItems) if you have all 4 CreateOnBehalfGroup attibutes set.

• Wendy_CraigWendy_Craig Customer IT Monkey ✭

Thanks so much @Gabriel_Lences and @Peter_Miklian! We only had one of the four set. I changed the others and it's back to normal now.

• Mikkel_MadsenMikkel_Madsen Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Same problem here - we upgraded from older version and found out that there now are 4 setting items to define createonbehalf groups - but more important there is a enable settings for thoose too!!

So be sure that they are set to true!

EnableCreateOnBehalfIncident
    EnableCreateOnBehalfServiceRequest
    EnableCreateOnBehalfChangeRequest