Home Self-Service Portal - Community

Problem with Incident extended property

Hi!

Recently we have installed the community web portal version 9.3.4 on our production enviroment.

i have a problem with an extended property of an Incident, it's a string property internaly named "WorkItem" . The problem is that when i Fill that property the users (Analyst and End-User likewise) get this error:

If i clean the property, everyone can acces the incident without problems. Sadly we use that property so it's not an option.

Can you help me?

Cachebuilder.log shows no error.

Webconsole.log throws this:

2019-08-23 18:44:21,369, ERROR [ 25]: Incident / Edit

System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.

Parameter name: source

at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)

at Cireson.ServiceManager.Services.Implementations.WorkItemService.<GetViewModelDataAsync>d__12.MoveNext()

--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)

at CiresonWebConsole.Controllers.api.V3.ProjectionController.<GetProjection>d__9.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Cireson.WebConsole\Cireson.ServiceManager.WebConsole\Controllers\api\V3\ProjectionController.cs:line 96

--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)

at CiresonWebConsole.Areas.WIs.Controllers.IncidentController.<Edit>d__12.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Cireson.WebConsole\Cireson.ServiceManager.WebConsole\Areas\WIs\Controllers\IncidentController.cs:line 162

Thanks

Answers

• EruannEruann Member IT Monkey ✭

One more thing,

We have another String field internally called "Closed_Description" , we dont have any problem with that field. Only when an analyst fills the "workitem" field we get the error.

thanks!