Home Advanced Request Offering

When Multiple Mapping GUID string displayed for hidden not answered

Adrian_MataiszAdrian_Mataisz Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
edited September 2019 in Advanced Request Offering

Hello,

When we have question that are hidden and doesn't get answered (because it stays hidden) and have a query when we try to do a multiple mapping in the Description for example is displayed the GUID string instead of not displaying anything.

Any idea how to fix it?

EX:

Access Request for: Me
Co-Worker's Name: [Prompt_e51ae059-1dec-428e-b6d0-9e6bef4247c9]
Requesting Access to: ThisApp
App Name/DB/Instance: [Prompt_f218f1d5-0f65-4b11-8b6c-b182ecde7033][Prompt_1a2de87c-8bc8-498e-a56e-fb7ff108ace4]ThisApp1 US,ThisAp

Answers

• Peter_MiklianPeter_Miklian Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

@Adrian_Mataisz what portal version are you using? I just read here post from @Philip_Håkans which looks similar in 9.4.1:

We have major issues with multiple mappning and ROService.js/ROToolbox.js I had to roll back the update. Our ARO's submitted with [Prompt_$GUID] instead of the correct user input. I have registered an incident on it.

But he's using ROToolbox which could cause those issues, maybe you are, too?

• Adrian_MataiszAdrian_Mataisz Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Hi Peter, We are not using ROToolbox.js.. I opened an incident with Cireson and they said to update to the latest version , we are on 9.3.8. 

• Martin_StrbavyMartin_Strbavy Member IT Monkey ✭

Hi, we are having same issue. Empty Objects pickers are returned as [Prompt_GUID]. Do not know solution for now

M.

• seth_coussensseth_coussens Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭

@Adrian_Mataisz were you able to update to the latest, or at least test out 9.4.1 to see if this resolved your issue? So far we have not been able to replicate the issue except in cases where the RO Toolbox was being used.

• Martin_StrbavyMartin_Strbavy Member IT Monkey ✭

we are using latest 9.4.1 and issue is still there. For us it is not so critical because we are using Multimapping in few requests. but issue is there.

• Philip_HåkansPhilip_Håkans Customer IT Monkey ✭

We also experienced this issue when installing 9.4.1. We are using the ROToolbox.js however.

• seth_coussensseth_coussens Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭

@Martin_Strbavy have you submitted an incident to support for the issue? I'd like them to take a look at it if you are willing.

• Adrian_MataiszAdrian_Mataisz Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

We didn't install 9.4.1 yet and we don't have a test environment. We don't use RoToolbox.