Home Tier Watcher

Tier Watcher Windows 10

Joshua_WalkerJoshua_Walker Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
I just installed Tier Watcher on my Windows 10 Machine but it doesnt seems to be working correctly.

When a notification comes in, the window is blank and so is the notification in the Action Center

Best Answers

Answers

• Joshua_WalkerJoshua_Walker Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Anyone have any ideas?
  • carrie_medinecarrie_medine Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Hello Joshua,
    We are currently working on a fix for this issue and expect to have an update\release soon to correct the problem.
    Thanks,
    Carrie
    edited June 2016
    Hi Carrie,

I just installed the latest version with the windows 10 fix but this is far from as partical compared to windows 7. It simply says that there is a new item or that i was assigned a new item but doesnt actually say what is the ticket number and title like on windows 7. On top of that when you click on the notification it opens the notification window but i have to sort them in or of ID each time i open the window and since i dont actually know the ID of the ticket its difficult to tell.

I wouldnt call this working....the message is the same whether the ticket is for you or not
    I opened a incident IR49863. The problem is really that the notification is the same regardless of if the ticket is unassigned or has been assigned

• carrie_medinecarrie_medine Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    I think this is expected functionality per the Tier Watcher KB:
    "The Cireson Tier Watcher app provides Outlook style pop-up notifications via the system tray when Incidents and Service Requests are re-assigned to your subscribed Support Groups..."

edited June 2016
    Yes but in Windows 7 the pop-up had content like this

This is what is missing in windows 10...the current notification is useless
  • damon_mulligandamon_mulligan Cireson Consultant Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    @Joshua_Walker
    It has been a while, but did your issues with Tier Watcher get resolved?
  • johnnylairdjohnnylaird Member IT Monkey ✭
    Hi there, Similar frustrations here as we move our Service Manager users over to Windows 10 - they no longer get notifications. The installation instructions are for Windows 7, and there's new functionality in W10 with Action Centre but I've been playing around with this for a few days and have not yet been able to trigger a successful alert (though general connectivity is good). Has anyone got Tier Watcher notifications to work?
  • Brad_ZimaBrad_Zima Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Will this app ever be updated to work properly with Windows 10? Installation instructions do not work on v1809, app will not connect to the server.