Home Analyst Portal
Options

Custom Task Complete Request in Portal v9.3.10.2016 not working can anyone assist?

Kathy_HustKathy_Hust Customer IT Monkey ✭

Upgraded test environment to v9.3.10.2016 and the custom task Complete Request used on Service Requests is now not canceling or completing the Activities that are in the SR when it completes the SR.

I have had my web team review the code and we are unable to locate what is causing the issue. We have used debug and see that the correct information is being passed but the Activity statuses are not committing.

Attached is the Code used.

Any assistance the community can provide is greatly appreciated.

Answers

• Options
    Konstantin_Slavin-BoKonstantin_Slavin-Bo Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭

Hmm, nothing obvious jumps out unfortunately. Maybe something changed in regards to update WIs contained in other WIs, so you'd commit each activity?

On a more high-level note though, I wouldn't commit a change made to a ticket this way, as it goes against the normal workflow, where changes made in an open form aren't committed before the form is saved or applied. Changing this behavior would also solve your issue. You can do it by changing the viewModel directly, instead of copying it to a new variable. The changes would be done on the actual model and committed when Save or Apply is clicked.