Home General Discussion
Options

Change default value 'items per page' on promoted views

Emil_EspegrenEmil_Espegren Customer IT Monkey ✭
Tried the solution in this thread  replacing the view/<ID> to my promoted view, but the view still goes back to 20 items per when doing a view reset.

Anyone had any success changing the default view of promoted views or the 'my work item' view?

Added this to Custom.JS, tried iisreset and reseting browser cache, but no luck.

// This will move the pagination section above the Active Work grid, and set the default page size to 200
// Team Work 
$(document).ready(function (){
        var url = window.location.href;
        if(url.indexOf("/View/cb7d8e0e-feb7-616a-3853-22a8c717b6d8") > -1){ // Verify we are on the Active Work page
                setTimeout(function() { // Grid is not ready when the document is ready, so this delay is necessary
                         var grid = $('[data-role=grid]') // Get the grid object
                        if(grid.length > 0){ // If the grid object is not found for whatever reason, we don't want the page load to fail
                                grid.find(".k-grid-pager").insertBefore($(".k-grouping-header")); // Moves the pagination numbers up
                                grid.data('kendoGrid').dataSource.pageSize(200); // Sets the default page size to 200
                        }
                },1500);
        }
});

Answers

• Options
    Emil_EspegrenEmil_Espegren Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Working on all views now. Did another reset of browser cache.  *cough* user error.
  • Options
    Roelof_LuingeRoelof_Luinge Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hi,

I implemented this also in our environment. It is working, but if you change the page size for example to 10, after open a Workitem and going back, page size is set back to the default.

Any idea how to solve this issue?

Regards, Roelof

• Options
    Chris_JordanChris_Jordan Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

Anyone had any luck with this in portal version 9.7.2.2016?