Home General Discussion

Service Catalog Customisation

CaterhamITSupportCaterhamITSupport Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Dear All,

Is there a way to have all incident request offerings on the same line and not appear under each other on the service catalog?

Kind Regards

Daniel

Best Answer

• Konstantin_Slavin-BoKonstantin_Slavin-Bo Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓

The two request offerings are on different rows, because they are in different service offerings. If you add both to the same service offering, they will be on the same row, like so:

In that example, there's two service offerings, Get Help and Request Service, where a number of request offerings are in each of the service offerings. Both service offerings has the same Category (Web Requests).

Service offerings does not have any other meaning i SCSM than grouping of ROs.

Answers

• CaterhamITSupportCaterhamITSupport Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

In my picture create an IT request and create an MIS request are on different rows. I would like them on the same row.

Daniel

• Konstantin_Slavin-BoKonstantin_Slavin-Bo Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓

The two request offerings are on different rows, because they are in different service offerings. If you add both to the same service offering, they will be on the same row, like so:

In that example, there's two service offerings, Get Help and Request Service, where a number of request offerings are in each of the service offerings. Both service offerings has the same Category (Web Requests).

Service offerings does not have any other meaning i SCSM than grouping of ROs.

• CaterhamITSupportCaterhamITSupport Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Thank you for the help with this.

This has really helped me!

Kind Regards

Daniel