Home Analytics

Tables for SLAs

Brian_WinterBrian_Winter Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

We have 2 SLAs for Priority 1 Incidents.

1) Timer on Acknowledge

2) Timer on Resolve

I want to write a report to show both of these metrics. It looks like Analytics only has one SLA. I couldn't find the two metrics in the ServiceManagement database and I know they're hidden in the ServiceManager db. Just can't find them.

How do I make this happen?

Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• Peter_MiklianPeter_Miklian Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

@Brian_Winter I see columns Created, FirstAssignedDate, FirstResponseDate, ResolvedDate in [ServiceManagement].[dbo].[WorkItem].

These attributes can be found in SM_WorkItem_Incident table in CiresonAnalytics database, too. Don't you want to use these instead of accessing ServiceManager/ServiceManagement databases? CiresonAnalytics is meant for reporting and you can publish Dashboards from it.

• Brian_WinterBrian_Winter Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

I'm actually trying to get the SLA metric (Met, Breached). Since we can "pause" the clock, so to speak, We can't just look at Created Date delta Resolved/FirstResponse/etc. For those Work Items that only have one SLA, Analytics works perfectly. It's those Work Items that have two or more SLAs that isn't fully captured in Analytics.

• Brian_WinterBrian_Winter Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

That's the query I was looking for! I hate that I can't get that information from Analytics, but it is what it is.