Answers

• Shane_WhiteShane_White Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @CaterhamITSupport

You could this to your custom.js file:

$(document).on('ajaxStop', function () {

var statusPill = $('.status-pill')

if (statusPill.length > 0) {

if(pageForm.viewModel.Status.Name === "Active") {

for(var i = 0; i < statusPill.length; i++){statusPill[i].style.backgroundColor = "green"}

}

if(pageForm.viewModel.Status.Name === 'Resolved') {

for(var i = 0; i < statusPill.length; i++){statusPill[i].style.backgroundColor = "red"}

}

}

});

This example will change the background colour if the status is active to green and resolved to red. You can then edit this code to add in other statuses, change the colours etc.

Let me know what you think!

Shane.

• CaterhamITSupportCaterhamITSupport Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Can you do a remote in today to show me how this would work?

Hi @CaterhamITSupport

Thanks for the call today I understand what you meant now, here is some code you can put in your custom.js file

$('[role=gridcell]').filter(function() {return $(this).text() === "Active"; }).css("background-color", "red");

$('[role=gridcell]').filter(function() {return $(this).text() === "Resolved"; }).css("background-color", "lightgreen");

$('[role=gridcell]').filter(function() {return $(this).text() === "Submitted"; }).css("background-color", "red");

$('[role=gridcell]').filter(function() {return $(this).text() === "In Progress"; }).css("background-color", "yellow");

$('[role=gridcell]').filter(function() {return $(this).text() === "Close"; }).css("background-color", "deepskyblue");

});

Let me know if this works,

Thanks,

Shane

I copied this in and it didn't work.

Dear Shane,

Can you confirm how i would get this working for specific AD groups?

$('[role=gridcell]').filter(function() {return $(this).text() === "Active"; }).css("background-color", "red");

$('[role=gridcell]').filter(function() {return $(this).text() === "Resolved"; }).css("background-color", "lightgreen");

$('[role=gridcell]').filter(function() {return $(this).text() === "Submitted"; }).css("background-color", "red");

$('[role=gridcell]').filter(function() {return $(this).text() === "In Progress"; }).css("background-color", "yellow");

$('[role=gridcell]').filter(function() {return $(this).text() === "Close"; }).css("background-color", "deepskyblue");

});

Kind Regards

Daniel

Hi @CaterhamITSupport

Why could you want it a different colour for each support group?

This would be a bit more of a heavy lift...

Thanks,

Shane

So i want members of AD groups run run this code only.

If they are not a member of the groups do not run it.

Daniel

Hi Shane,

I noticed that the colour yellow on has white writing on it. Can you offer any advice to change the colour yellow to have black writing?

Thanks

Daniel

});

Hi @CaterhamITSupport

Instead of this:

Use this:

$('[role=gridcell]').filter(function() {return $(this).text() === "In Progress"; }).css("background-color", "yellow","color":"black");

Thanks,

Shane

Hi Shane,

This has worked.

Thank you again for the help.

Daniel