Home Analyst Portal

Cireson Portal Themer BETA Release!

13»

Comments

• james_kleinschnitzjames_kleinschnitz Cireson Dev, Product Owner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

This has been resolved, with this minor CSS change to remove the right alignment.

This change is made in the less and will compile to CSS, so if you are looking to make the change manually it maybe a little more involved.

Thanks

• Gabriel_LencesGabriel_Lences Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019

So I thought there was an easy way to do this through .css since the Portal themer generates a .css file.Attaching our .css generated by the themer below. Tried to remove the lines for the right allingment in less, but it broke a lot of other things , could you please help us out with reconstructing our .css ? (file below )

• John_LongJohn_Long Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Thanks @james_kleinschnitz. Importing our CSS and regenerating the file worked for us. Happy holidays!

• james_kleinschnitzjames_kleinschnitz Cireson Dev, Product Owner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

@Gabriel_Lences is the attached file unaltered output from the portal themer?

Yup this should be the unaltered output from the themer as you'e saying :)

@Gabriel_Lences so to be clear you exported CSS since we made the change and you are still having the problem.

All good now regarding the double dropdowns as we've disccused it through our PM's.

But i want to point out another problem that the portal themer is messing up. It's the new global search, which I know is still in BETA but wanted to make sure you guys know of this. Attaching screenshots of the before-after portal themer .css applied. It messes up the "auto-sizing" of the search results / class configuration columns in such a way where after the themer .css is applied the "expand/shrink" functionality of the configurable classes is not working and both columns (configurable classes & search results) are set to a fixed width. Hopefully you guys were already aware of this and I'm not bringing up anything new , but wanted you to let you know :)

If i need to file an IR for this so you can log it in the backlog to be fixed, just let me know.

G.

• Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

Second @Gabriel_Lences here...although it's a pleasant side effect we've been happy with as we're searching SCSM (Work Items + Asset mgmt), SCCM (Windows Updates), and SCOM (network devices, Azure classes, etc), which is 15+ classes. That said, in our case the default expansion somewhat forces an understanding of how search works across all of System Center.