Home Analyst Portal
Options

Exporting to Excel yields incorrect dates

Bryce_FowlerBryce_Fowler Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hello,

We're noticing an issue with the Export to Excel feature where dates stop lining up correctly. For example I've exported a list of assets and I am checking the warranty expiration date, and on a newly purchased item the received and warranty end date will be 4-5 years ago. When I go in to the asset record in the portal, all of the dates are correct. We also have noticed this with exporting IRs/SRs and having their dates be off. Is there any fix for this issue?

Thanks

Answers

• Options
    Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bryce_Fowler - What version of the portal are you using?

• Options
    Shane_WhiteShane_White Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bryce_Fowler Are you able to attach any screenshots of how the date looks in the portal and how it looks in the export?

Thanks,

Shane

• Options

@Justin_Workman Here is the info for the portal.

Current Portal Version: 9.2.2.2016

Management Pack Version: 7.7.2016.208

Platform Cache Version:

Platform Version:

@Shane_White Sure thing! All 3 of them have the same asset number, but the received date keeps changing when exported, which now that I think about it is the reason the warranty is way off. The 'incorrect dates' image was taken a while ago when it was still assigned to someone, but, it is the same asset still :)

• Options
    Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bryce_Fowler - I'm not sure I've ever seen this issue. Are you able to update to see if that fixes it?

• Options

@Justin_Workman I'll try it out on our Dev server and see if it works. We've been postponing updates to the portal since the last one did a number to our assets.