Home General Discussion

How to make a Tab optional in Advanced Request Offerings

Stephane_BouillonStephane_Bouillon Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have an ARO with multiple pages. Is there a way I can make an entire page optional ? For example when I check a True/False field, an extra tab becomes visible with extra fields to complete but it remains hidden and it's skipped when the checkbox is false ?

Also regarding layouts, is it possible to have multiple OR/AND "Show When True" conditions for the same field ?

Stephane

Answers

• Shane_WhiteShane_White Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Stephane_Bouillon

In answer to your first question, No, but this sounds like a great feature request!

In answer to your second question, also no, what would be the use case? So that multiple fields were true before showing a field?

E.g. IF:

Prompt 1 = True

Prompt 2 = False

Prompt 3 = True

Then Prompt 4 will show?

If I am understanding correctly this would also be a feature request!

Thanks,

Shane

• Stephane_BouillonStephane_Bouillon Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

For the first question, for my scenario it would be ok to use the same "Show if True" condition already existing for fields at the page level.

For the second question, it would be a situation of a dropdown field that controls other fields, example. dropdown prompt X contains values A, B, C, D

If X = A or C, show prompt Y

While I'm at it requesting features ;) it would be great to be able to set a value too, for example if X=A set value of prompt Y to Z