Home Analyst Portal

Problem with incident sync

Service_Desk2Service_Desk2 Member IT Monkey ✭
edited January 2019 in Analyst Portal
Hi, 

We have recently installed the portal and we are still learning by doing.

Once last week and now today we have a mismatch in incidents in the portal vs the console.
New incidents are not imported to the portal, but we can see them in the console.

But if i create a new incident via the portal, that incident is shown in the console, but not the portal.

Searching the logs i can see lost connection with the Data Access service, but we have since then restarted the server, but we still don't get any new incidents in the portal.

The CacheBuilder log doesn't give much information and searching the application log i can see that WebPortal says the same + that no connection could be made.

Is there any way to trigger a sync without the need to restart services so we can maybe get a new log entry? The logs entries we have are several hours old. Feels like it does't even try to sync.

Best Answers

• Service_Desk2Service_Desk2 Member IT Monkey ✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi,

I know that it is the 'solution', but since it was the second time in four days that happened i was interested in some logs to understand why it has happened twice in four days.

I have now enabled 'ALL' logging if it happens soon again.

Answers

• Service_Desk2Service_Desk2 Member IT Monkey ✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi,

I know that it is the 'solution', but since it was the second time in four days that happened i was interested in some logs to understand why it has happened twice in four days.

I have now enabled 'ALL' logging if it happens soon again.
  • Carol_LeeCarol_Lee Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hi @Service_Desk2 , may I know what was the root cause of this issue you had last year? We are having the same problem now. Please advise.