Home Analyst Portal - Community

Create new incident using the analyst portal for the end user

Hello ,

How can I let the enduser use the analyst portal to create new incident or service request instead of the service manager self-service portal?

Answers

• Shane_WhiteShane_White Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @mhendawy

So there is a few steps, here is a brief run down:

1. Create your Request Offerings
    2. Add these to a Service Offering (This Service Offering must be part of a Service Offering Category)
    3. Create a Catalog Item Group
    4. Add the Service Offerings which contain the required Request Offerings to this Catalog Item Group
    5. Give the End User role that you have for your users access to this Catalog Item Group
    6. Restart Cireson Cache Builder to bring in the new changes
    7. When an end user logs into the Portal, on the homepage you currently have set as default they should see these requests.
    8. Then they click on their desired Request offering and create their request.

Hope this helps, let me know if you need any further clarification around anything.

Thanks,

Shane

• mhendawymhendawy Member IT Monkey ✭

Hello Shane,

thanks for your reply and I already did this and its worked , I am asking about the new button label that in the bottom of the taskbar can I edit the permission to be visible to the end users?

• Shane_WhiteShane_White Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @mhendawy

Ahh I see! The new button in the taskbar is an analyst only feature, you would need to make them an analyst for that button to appear.

Thanks,

Shane