Home General Discussion

2020 Roadmaps

james_kleinschnitzjames_kleinschnitz Cireson Dev, Product Owner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
edited January 2021 in General Discussion

Sorry for the delay, here is the 2020 SM Roadmap. We are excited for the features that are close to release and those currently being worked on. Please do not hesitate to provide feedback. Thanks.

Comments

• Gabriel_LencesGabriel_Lences Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

Holy moly, thanks James, looking good! Definitely worth the wait, fingers crossed for all this to come out.

The implementation of auto save (which is currently a community solution) on comment and adding activites to OOB is great news, also the MS teams integration looks really promising, as well as the additional ARO conditions. Really excited for this! :)

I'm quite intrigued by "Add-ins" and "Add-in" app store, any news you can share on what should we imagine behind these ones? :)

• james_kleinschnitzjames_kleinschnitz Cireson Dev, Product Owner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

@Gabriel_Lences think of Add-ins as a way to package, manage, install, update, enable/disable customizations.

• Mikkel_MadsenMikkel_Madsen Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Looking great 😃

• Peter_MiklianPeter_Miklian Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

@james_kleinschnitz thank you for publishing the Roadmap for 2020. Lot of improvements, looking forward to see them in action! I appreciate nice, transparent and easily readable look, too.

• Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

Hey everyone! We've got quite a few releases on the horizon around security, customizations/add-ins, dashboards, Teams integrations, Asset Management improvements, and continuing to focus on usability enhancements to Global Search.

As we look forward into 2021, we have several ideas and I am personally looking for your feedback. So reply here or shoot me a message.

edited July 2020

@Adam_Dzyacky one thing i wanted to ask was if the additional search criteria in HW asset excel include the "Hardware asset has primary user" attrib?

Also, there absolutely needs to be an assign to analyst by group button as well in the "Quick action buttons" along with all the rest. ☺️

Releasing the quick action buttons makes most sense along together with a preview of the WI on hover such as the other solution from @Martin_Blomgren , so hopefully this will get released alongside together.

• Mikkel_MadsenMikkel_Madsen Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

@Adam_Dzyacky In Quick Actions in Work Item Grid Views - you should add an icon for open the WI in a new tab - like this one https://community.cireson.com/discussion/4160/open-workitem-in-new-tab-from-gridview

edited August 2020

The Security Protocol Release is out today!

• Console apps updated for TLS 1.2 and SHA256
    • A brand new streamlined experience for upgrading Management Packs
    • The SCSM Portal Latest branch goes to 10.1.1

Want to see more? Check out the latest blog post on it here!

Lastly the roadmap has been updated -

The Customization Release (v10.2) has arrived!

• Global Search Enhancements
    • Activity Management
    • SQL/OData Calendar Dashboard Widget
    • Custom Chart Colors
    • Dedicated CSS classes for less brittle customizations through upgrades
    • Edit Unsaved Action Logs
    • Add-Ins support to quickly deploy customizations across your SCSM infrastructure

But there is so much more to each of these than what I can capture in bullet points. To do these features justice you can get a full breakdown on our blog over here.