Home Advanced Request Offering

The call resulted in multiple return values....

Tina_SamsTina_Sams Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hello,

I have just started getting the attached message when trying to submit a Change Request in our test system. Can someone point me in the direction of what is going wrong please? I can't see anything that has changed on the offering.

Thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• Tina_SamsTina_Sams Customer IT Monkey ✭

Here is the error from the logs....

2020-06-22 10:05:32,936, ERROR [ 91]: Commit new threw an exception2020-06-22 10:05:32,937, ERROR [ 91]: Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Common.ObjectNotUniqueException: The call resulted in multiple return values, where one was expected. Use an appropriate method for further specializing the request.

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Common.EnterpriseManagementObjectBaseWithProperties.TryGetProperty(ManagementPackType type, String name, EnterpriseManagementSimpleObject& simpleObject)

at Cireson.ServiceManager.Library.Extensions.SystemCenterExtensions.TrySetValue[T](EnterpriseManagementObject emo, String propertyName, T value)

at Cireson.ServiceManager.DAL.ObjectProperties.<UpdateObjectPropertiesAsync>d__7.MoveNext()

--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)

at Cireson.ServiceManager.DAL.RelatedObjects.<UpdateObjectsAsync>d__21.MoveNext()

--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)

at Cireson.ServiceManager.Services.Projection.<UpdateNewProjectionAsync>d__13.MoveNext()

2020-06-22 10:05:32,938, ERROR [ 91]: WorkItem Save call failed with error: The call resulted in multiple return values, where one was expected. Use an appropriate method for further specializing the request.

• Peter_MiklianPeter_Miklian Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

@Tina_Sams I noticed something like this while ago in our lab environment, too. I don't remember how it went away, maybe upgrade to newer portal version. @Gabriel_Lences don't you have any information about this? Thanks.

• Gabriel_LencesGabriel_Lences Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Think this was happening to us as well on v 9.9.4 or so but went away after upgrading our env. Not sure what it caused though.