Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

"Send Email' in portal

Can anyone have any idea how to update the 'Send Email' system to have the 'Attach message to action log' ticket box ticked by default. I've often sent an email forgetting to tick that box. I'd say 95% of all emails I've sent, I've wanted to attach to the ticket history.
1 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Shane_WhiteShane_White Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Raisul_Islam

This is already a feature in the Portal if you are running a current release you will see that in:

Admin Settings > Email Setting > Send Email Task

Then in here you will have a tick box to set it as default and also to lock the behavior.

Thanks,
    Shane.
  • NSERC_LicensingNSERC_Licensing Customer IT Monkey ✭

I have the same issue. The boxes in the 'Send Mail' task are checked but the email and its content still aren't being attached to the ticket.

An entry shows up in the action log as an email sent, but the comments are "undefined" and in the History tab, it will show when the email was sent, but again with the message showing "undefined".

Is there a setting that needs to be set, or does the template need to be tweaked?

Thanks, ...Richard

• Shane_WhiteShane_White Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @NSERC_Licensing

This is currently a bug in the portal (PR98305)

This has a fix which is currently undergoing QA, so should be available soon! :-)

Thanks,

Shane