Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Assign to Me from an RO

Hi,

It would be really useful if Analysts completing Res had some way to assign the Work Item to be created directly to themselves. Otherwise, they need to create it, then open it and click the Assign to me task, or even worse, in environments with security and Work Item queues, they need to wait for someone else to open it and assign to them before they can access it and work on the ticket.

This option would only be visible to Analysts either via a check box somewhere or perhaps a button next to 'Save' for 'Save and Assign to Me'.
7 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice one. :)
  • Emma_JenkinsEmma_Jenkins Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hi Geoff, just found this while on a hunt for ideas for a similar request I have received. Was there any progress with this feature at all?