Home Orchestrator

Issue with LoadAssembly

T_R_Ash_McCan_1T_R_Ash_McCan_1 Member IT Monkey ✭

Hi all, I have a question about the "Create and Send E-Mail" activity, and undoubtedly about the Exchange Integration Pack as well. I recently created a runbook, and it works great. But it seems like I lost something on my local machine's Runbook Designer. Everything still works great on the server if I launch the Runbook Designer. When I try to open the activity, I get met with this:

So I guess I have a couple questions. Why did this suddenly happen on my local Runbook Designer? Also, where are these assemblies so I can compare between my server and machine? I'm sure if this happens again with anything else it's a similar rabbit hole.

Best Answer

• T_R_Ash_McCan_1T_R_Ash_McCan_1 Member IT Monkey ✭
    Answer ✓

I re-followed the instructions that came with the IPs, and I went through the documentation and set up the OAuth feature, which I didn't think was necessary since we are completely on-premise, but that seemed to work!

Answers

• Brian_WiestBrian_Wiest Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

Is the IP deployed to your local workstation Runbook designer?

It appears to be (the red arrow below is coming off of that Runbook Designer machine)

Also, I tried uninstalling the reinstalling the IP on my machine and i still get the same error. All of my Runbook Designers are using the same IP with the same version.

Answer ✓

I re-followed the instructions that came with the IPs, and I went through the documentation and set up the OAuth feature, which I didn't think was necessary since we are completely on-premise, but that seemed to work!