Home General Discussion

Admin Settings / Features shows a blank page

Hi all, I've a problem with features page. In my environment there are two instances of the portal. On one of them, I can regularly see (and configure) features, while on the other I can't because of a blank page that appears.

As a result, if the load balancer brings the user on the working portal then the user can take advance of the new object picker's layout. If the user is brought to the other, he/she still experiences the old layout.

Is this setting stored in the portal DB or is somehow stored in a .config file locally located on the portal?

Thanks for any help or suggestion :)

Answers

• Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

@Alberto_Fumagalli - The features page is rendered by the Platfrom Cache service. If it's not running or is having trouble (as indicated in the log at c:\ProgramData\Cireson.Platform.Host) it won't be able to render the features page. I would probably start by backing up the platform config file at inetpub\CiresonPortal\Platform\platform_cache.config on the trouble server and copying the same config file from the good server on to the trouble server. Once that's done try restarting the platform_cache service.