Home Advanced Request Offering

Service Manager is crashing when Edit Advance Request Offering is selected

Whenever I try to select Edit Advance Request Offering to specific RO regardless if it's under published or draft, the system is prompting for the attached error and will close the system.

Kindly advise urgently on how to fix this.

Answers

• Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there any more information in the Operations Manager log in the Windows Event Viewer?

• Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.

Hi @Anna_Espiritu

Can you please confirm the version of the Cireson Advanced Request Offering Management Pack?

Also, tell me about this RO, where did it come from? Was it created in this system or imported? Was it created as a 'Standard' RO or an Advanced RO?

Geoff

• Anna_EspirituAnna_Espiritu Customer IT Monkey ✭

@Justin_Workman - Error shows from the HealthService, OpsMgr Connector, DataAccessLayer, OpsMgr SDK Service, etc.

@Geoff_Ross - It's v7.5, I think it was created in the system as an Advanced RO if I'm not mistaken.

@Anna_Espiritu

There was an issue with a certain version of ARO on the layout tab if it tried to open an ARO without any pages defined. This was the case if you opened a 'standard' RO with the ARO editor because a standard RO cannot have any pages.

However, this would not happen if the RO was created in the system as an ARO so maybe this isn't it.

Are you able to confirm the full version of the ARO MP you have installed and are you able to share the MP with this tricky ARO in it and I can take a look.

Geoff

Hi @Anna_Espiritu

Any update?

• Anna_EspirituAnna_Espiritu Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hi @Geoff_Ross,

Apologise for slow response, it's confirmed an ARO, MP version is 7.5.3079.0. I don't think I could share the whole MP file here, which part of it you want to see?

BTW, I can see backup of MP but not ARO, do you think the error will vanish if I just import the MP from the backup?

Hi @Anna_Espiritu

I think the best way forward would be to open a support ticket with us where one of the team can dive into this issue and help you. DM me if you need help with that.

Geoff