Home Analyst Portal
Options

Where are Team Requests View Groups Stored in Database?

Nick_FlintNick_Flint Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

In the Admin Settings -> Group Settings -> Team Requests View Groups list, you can only view 5 groups at a time. This makes managing the list difficult. I'd like to be able to query the database directly for these records but can't find where they are stored. Does anyone knew where I can find those records in the database?

Best Answers

• Options
    Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Answer ✓

Hi @Nick_Flint

They are SCSM objects of the type Cireson.GroupForm. You will find them in the ServiceManager DB or I guess you could cache them to the Platform Cache.

However, to create or update them, you will need to go via the SCSM SDK, PowerShell is probably best here.

Geoff

• Options
    Answer ✓

Thanks, @Geoff_Ross. I was looking for the team request view group listing; but you got me in the right neighborhood: [ServiceManager].[dbo].[MT_Cireson$MyTeamViewGroup]

I thought since it was a portal feature it would be in ServiceManagement and didn't think to look in ServiceManager.

Answers

• Options
    Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Answer ✓

Hi @Nick_Flint

They are SCSM objects of the type Cireson.GroupForm. You will find them in the ServiceManager DB or I guess you could cache them to the Platform Cache.

However, to create or update them, you will need to go via the SCSM SDK, PowerShell is probably best here.

Geoff

• Options
    Answer ✓

Thanks, @Geoff_Ross. I was looking for the team request view group listing; but you got me in the right neighborhood: [ServiceManager].[dbo].[MT_Cireson$MyTeamViewGroup]

I thought since it was a portal feature it would be in ServiceManagement and didn't think to look in ServiceManager.