Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Review Activities (RAs) assigned to AD-Group in TeamWork View

Erik_LuthErik_Luth Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

In de default SCSM-Console, if in a Review Activities (RA) the Reviewer is an AD-Group, those RAs are shown to all members of the AD-group in the view  "Review Activities\Activities Assigned to Me".

Also the Cireson "My Active WorkItems" (aka MAWI in SCSM-Console) view shows those Review Activities!

This is what the analyst expect how it works, but...

Going to the Analyst-WebPortal, looking at the view "Team Work" (or "My Work"), those RAs (where Reviewer is a AD-Group) are not shown. Why !?!

Even weirder, if you create a CR with a RA where the Reviewer is a AD-group, they will show up in the Analyst-WebPortal for some time (assuming you are member of that AD-group) and then later disappear. I really think this is a bug!, Next to the functionality difference between SCSM-Console and Analyst-WebPortal. This is not what the analyst expects as they are working in both SCSM-Console en Analysts-WebPortal (as both have their strength and weaknesses).

I know that Cireson has described the Portal-Views and how they work, but come on is this realy how the users see it?

https://support.cireson.com/KnowledgeBase/View/1103#/

1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

https://community.cireson.com/discussion/757/my-active-work-items-feature-parity-in-the-portal-for-review-activities

Comments

This discussion has been closed.