Home Self-Service Portal - Community

Multiple Affected Users in one SCSM-Ticket

Hi,

are there good reasons to manage multiple Affected Users in one Ticket? Does someone made work experience with that requirement of multiple affected users in one ticket?

One reason could be, that a reviewer can accept similar Tickets, where only the affected-user is different, with one click. I know that becomes a conflict if you want to reject the ticket for certain user in this list.

Are there a lot of good reasons to avoid multiple affected users in one ticket?

Answers

• Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

@Steffen_Dobritz - You can only officially have one affected user. You can potentially have other relationships that accept a user object and/or use the affected items relationship and add other users, but the Affected User relationship can only be one user at a time.

• Steffen_DobritzSteffen_Dobritz Member IT Monkey ✭
    edited February 2021

@Justin_Workman thanks for your answer. I know that the affected user relationship is 1to1 and more than one affected user have to be managed on any other one2many relationship. But my question is more general, that if u made any experience in creating service requests for multiple affected users, then what can u say about the dis- and advantages?