Home Advanced Request Offering
Options

Procurement integration

Charles_BurtonCharles_Burton Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

I have followed a number of suggestions for how to make procurement via ITSM easier. The shopping cart idea sounds convenient.

Has anyone integrated ITSP with a supply chain provider like Dell? Dell offers free support to integrate with customers ITSP solutions so I was wondering if any has taken them up on it? https://www.delltechnologies.com/en-us/premier-solutions/itsm-integration.htm

Answers

• Options
    Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.

Hi @Charles_Burton

I haven't done this but it looks cool. I have integrated to customer's internal purchasing systems SAP etc and directly to suppliers by sending emails when ordered are approved, Is this something you are going to investigate? I'd love to hear how you get on. Also, are you talking about the Cireson shopping cart or your own solution?

Geoff

• Options
    Charles_BurtonCharles_Burton Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

Hello @Geoff_Brown we purchase quite a bit of technology via Dell as we are a local government and our Dell procurement is available all under our State contract purchasing guidelines. Interesting to hear about the ERP integration which may be possible with our ERP from Tyler Technologies.

We tinkered with creating a catalog with the standard ARO but were not successful. We are still looking for any type of catalog experience for procurement to allow customers to select from a list of standard equipment.

Anyone has any suggestions on either of these items please send them my way.