Home General Discussion

2021 Roadmaps

Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2023 in General Discussion

Time to start the year off with the Precision Release that sees simultaneous updates to:

• 10.4 of the portal on Latest
  • 8.4 of Asset Management

These updates see improvements to Asset Management with the introduction of the new "Model Alias" field on Catalog Items, deep linking throughout all Asset Management in the portal, the new Cache Builder Maintenance page in the portal's Admin Settings, and more enhancements to Global Search. You can check out the full breakdown of these features on our blog over here.

And if your missed our Quarterly Customer Webinar, you can see what we have planned for the rest of 2021 with the attached pdf.

Comments

• GordonGordon Member Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

Loved the meeting yesterday, super excited about some of this. Now all I need is the MSP arrangement to help me stay on top of it all

• John_BeasleyJohn_Beasley Customer IT Monkey ✭

Any Idea when SQL 2019 support will happen?

• Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @John_Beasley we're currently planning early Q2 in regards to SQL 2019

@John_Beasley - SQL 2019 support is now available with 10.5.1

Apart from SQL 2019 support, we also included upgrades for Kendo, JS, Global Search enhancements, a new feature flag for auto-save comments, and more ways to visualize data with the Calendar widget. It even includes a SQL query you can use right now!

In case you missed it, get a first look at changes coming to Advance Request Offering!

• Peter_MuttenthalerPeter_Muttenthaler Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Hi @Adam_Dzyacky

on behalf of my customer I wan't you to ask for the the topic: "Analyst Portal - Grids • Richer configuration of My Work, Team Work, and All Work. • Grids to support child properties and calculated properties".

As far as i understood it should contain the topic "classextension fields" in the ootb grids (i.e. "My Work")

Do you have an update for me?

As a matter of fact I do @Peter_Muttenthaler :)

Custom Grids is part of our next release on Latest with v11.3. I'm in the midst of writing up the documentation, blog, and more around this feature that will release very soon.

In a very quick example below, I'm introducing the "Department" property of the Affected User to a custom My Work grid. Grids support renaming, so the column of course can be renamed as you see fit.

v11.3 with updates to Teams Integration and Custom Grids is here!

• Peter_MuttenthalerPeter_Muttenthaler Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Hi @Adam_Dzyacky

Thank you for your fast replies! ;)

Just for better understanding:

I've to create a page an inlcude an OData widget right? What happens with the buttons and checkboxes in e.g. "My Work" to display or switch Activities and closed work items? Would they be gone because its another page?

I've to create a page an inlcude an OData widget right?

Correct.

What happens with the buttons and checkboxes in e.g. "My Work" to display or switch Activities and closed work items? Would they be gone because its another page?

All of those options are made possible with the Query String field. So you can show active, closed, activities, etc. Just like you can today. The full list of functionality I've outlined in a Knowledge Article over here.

• Jan_SchulzJan_Schulz Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

Hi @Adam_Dzyacky ,

is there a actual roadmap which you can publish in this thread?

greetings

There is @Jan_Schulz! Having presented this at the quarterly customer webinar I can now make it available here.

• Nick_FlintNick_Flint Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Has the "View Groomed Work Items in the Portal" been implemented?

• Matt_Howard1Matt_Howard1 Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

@Nick_Flint I think this was implemented with the Analytics Archiver feature in 11.5. Unfortunately, does not apply to any work items in the Data Warehouse that were not captured by the Archiver.