Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

ARO - Dynamically Change Template

Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
This currently can be done with runbooks, but it'd be rather amazing if the ARO builder could support the ability to flip the choice of template based on the inputs selected for the request.

For example - unlock account and reset password. Right now, this would be a runbooked scenario wherein the runbook evaluates what was picked an then acts accordingly. Per the suggestion here, based on what choice was initially picked would flip what template was invoked behind the scenes. Thereby allowing multiple request processes front-ended by a minimum number of Request Offerings.

This not only streamlines things from an end user request perspective, but enables more individuals across a department to be involved in the creation of process without having to rely on custom runbooks being created.
30 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    GordonGordon Member Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Unfortunately I can only upvote this one time, but it deserves 1000!
  • Options
    Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    My +1000 button is broken, sadly.  I can also only give +1.

My favorite aspect of this is reducing the number of catalog forms for similar requests.  Less is more!

Ideally, the template choice would be applied before/as the ticket is initially saved.  I felt the need to call this out because workflows are expensive and I really do not want to see any more workflows get added to SCSM in order to implement this, as some of the other Cireson products do (granted, it is expected for something like Notify Analyst).  Less is more in this regard, too!
  • Options
    Sean_TerrySean_Terry Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    It would be really good if you could map the questions as well as the answers to the description of a ticket (via Multiple Mappings). It would be great if this was done without runbooks or powershell.
  • Options
    Mikkel_MadsenMikkel_Madsen Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    This feature request is totally underrated!!!! Thinking about creating extra users at cireson just to give this more votes :smiley::smiley:
  • Options
    Gabriel_LencesGabriel_Lences Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Hehehe, guess I found myself a new target that I'm gonna be bombarding until it's released I guess 😁

• Options

I'm in @Gabriel_Lences !

Let's ask them to day at the open floor meet up...

• Options

@Adam_Dzyacky IT'S YOUR OWN ONE!!! Please fix it... 🤣

• Options
    Alfie_ThomasAlfie_Thomas Customer IT Monkey ✭

This would be AMAZING.