Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Pick related software CI from Computer CI

I want the ability when submitting a request to be able to see all related CIs to a computer CI to help us pick the correct hardware or software CI that is related to a incident or change request. Right now if someone calls in about an excel issue, we have to search through potentially 100s of excel CIs just to find the correct build. Most of the time our technicians are not picking the correct CI so having it only show related CIs to a computer would help our technicians pick the correct CI. This will help with speed of closure as well as giving us better data.

2 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

Just trying to make sure I understand this - are you saying on a Work Item form you want relevant selections or through a Request Offering you want a conditional Hardware to Software picker? I ask as the second one can be achieved as seen over here.

• Robert_AutenRobert_Auten Customer IT Monkey ✭

Yes the link is exactly what I am thinking. I know that I could create our own advance request offering and put in a conditional hardware\software picker based on a CI but was just thinking it would be nice if that was baked into the product natively for incidents\change request request offering.

You would show related software\hardware items based on a computer CI. I could think pick one or multiple CIs to then relate to the work item.