Home Operations Manager

Issues Creating Schema Container

Hi everyone, I am attempting to complete the instructions to provide agent redundancy and failover found here:

Here's the latest outputs that I've received, just so you can see the different syntaxes I've tried.

C:\Users\admin>"C:\Program Files\Microsoft System Center\Operations Manager\Server\MOMADAdmin.exe" "SCOMProdGBC" "abc\GBCProdGBCMOMAdmins" "abc\SCOMProdGBCMOMAdmin" "company.com"

Microsoft System Center Operations Manager -- MOM AD Configuration Tool

Copyright (C) Microsoft. All rights reserved.

MomADAdmin failed to map abc\GBCProdGBCMOMAdmins (user or group) to a domain account company.com. No changes have been made.

C:\Users\admin>"C:\Program Files\Microsoft System Center\Operations Manager\Server\MOMADAdmin.exe" SCOMProdGBC company.com\GBCProdGBCMOMAdmins company.com\SCOMProdGBCMOMAdmin company.com**

MomADAdmin failed to map company.com\GBCProdGBCMOMAdmins (user or group) to a domain account company.com**. No changes have been made.

C:\Users\admin>"C:\Program Files\Microsoft System Center\Operations Manager\Server\MOMADAdmin.exe" SCOMProdGBC company.com\GBCProdGBCMOMAdmins company.com\SCOMProdGBCMOMAdmin company.com

MomADAdmin failed to map company.com\GBCProdGBCMOMAdmins (user or group) to a domain account company.com. No changes have been made.

C:\Users\admin>

Answers

• Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

Anything in the Operations Manager log in the Event Viewer that might shed some more light as to why it failed?