Home Self-Service Portal - Community
Options

How add reviewer from Self Service portal?

I request your help please. I have created a Service Request from the "Service Offer" form posted on the Self Service Portal. The form allows me to select a user as a reviewer, but this is never reflected in the console, I only see review activity with blank reviewer data
As this information does not exist, the notifications are not sent to the other reviewers and therefore it does not work.
Below I explain how I built this service request.

1.- Creation of a template, which contains the first approver, the user who will later be chosen by the applicant.

2.- ARO construction. Field 9. Data obtained as a query from AD users

3.- Configure notices
3.1- Reviewer is requested who will be an approver

3.2-It is extracted from the AD

3.3- The display name is taken as data that will be displayed in "Request offer"

3.4- is configured so that the selected data is added to the template

4.- In Self-Service the applicant selects a reviewer

5.- In the console, when monitoring the activity, In progress changes, but the reviewer user is not added

Best Answer

• Options
    Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Answer ✓

Hi @Erick_Mejia

This is great work - unfortunately SCSM is slightly more complex and this is not possible. You are Related the User to the RA as a Related CI. The reviewer relationship has another level (a Reviewer object relates to the RA and the User relates to the Reviewer - This is how you can have multiple reviewers).

To achieve this, you will need a little PowerShell activity or Runbook Activity to make the correct relationship for you.

Geoff

Answers

• Options
    Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Answer ✓

Hi @Erick_Mejia

This is great work - unfortunately SCSM is slightly more complex and this is not possible. You are Related the User to the RA as a Related CI. The reviewer relationship has another level (a Reviewer object relates to the RA and the User relates to the Reviewer - This is how you can have multiple reviewers).

To achieve this, you will need a little PowerShell activity or Runbook Activity to make the correct relationship for you.

Geoff

• Options
    Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭