Home My Active Work Items
Options

No Active Work

KevinMcKinneyKevinMcKinney Member IT Monkey ✭

Hello everyone,

I am new to Cireson and have inherited this system from a coworker who left. The issue I'm having is that there is no work being showing in any of our categories. There is no work showing in "active work", "Teamwork", "My work" etc. From what I've found and tried stopping the Cireson cache builder and running the "truncate table lastmodified" command on the SQL server has not resolved the issue. Does anyone have any other suggestions as to what the issue could be and how to resolve this? I have checked the log files and there are no errors from what I can tell. Thanks for your help with this Cireson noob!

Answers

• Options
    Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

@KevinMcKinney - This was due to a work item that didn't have an ID. This happened by mapping a blank string to the Id field in an ARO. Once we deleted the work item with the blank Id the grids started loading again.

• Options
    Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.

Hi @KevinMcKinney

Looks like Justin got you sorted and found the issue but just wanted to jump in and say hello and welcome to the Community. Many of us here know what its like to 'inherit' the system and please keep asking your questions and we'll keep trying to help!

Geoff