Home Analyst Portal
Options

Global Search filter on Workitem Status

Jan_SchulzJan_Schulz Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

Hi,

where can i find a manual how to filter the search results on for example Incidentresults of the global search.

i tested to filter like "Status eq 'closed'" but it dont work.

And is it possible to have multiple filters like status and created in the last month for example?

Can someone help me out with that problem?

Answers

• Options
    Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jan_Schulz - That filter should work. But you could also use StatusId which doesn't require quotes. Here's my filter config for the Incident class:

• Options
    Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.

Hi @Jan_Schulz

How are you. This is oData Query language so you can read any oData documentation for help on how to format it. I think your developers will have no trouble. As you can see from Justin's example you can use 'and' to have multiple filters.

Geoff

• Options

@Geoff_Brown thank you i am fine. I hope you are fine too. Thank you for the answer.

@Justin_Workman Thank you for the answer. now, unfortunately both filters do not work for me. We have a custom activity class also with status and statusID in the Cireson table. It should work but something still seems wrong. I dont know what

An error occoured in the developer tools. Hope this can help:

Request URL: https://xxxserver/platform/api/Cached_MT_Syliance_WorkItem_Activity_ChecklistActivityStatus%20eq%209DE908A1-D8F1-477E-C6A2-62697042B8D9&$select=DisplayName,Status,Guid?%24format=json&%24top=10&%24count=true

• Options
    Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.

@Jan_Schulz

That url is missing the parameter name. Thats a very odd bug/situation/thing?

I would expect

...WorkItem_Activity_ChecklistActivity?$filter=Status%20eq%209DE908A1-D8F1-477E-C6A...

@Justin_Workman Are you aware of any known issues with filtering?

Should Jan have to put the '?$filter=' in front of his filter? I know you do on oData widgets but you do not on your example above.

• Options
    edited June 2021

@Geoff_Ross @Justin_Workman

it seems that if i use the checkbox filter actual language without any custom filter from me the url is right with ?$filter=...

If i add a custom filter to that the url is wrong like i posted above. If i only use a custom filter without the checkbox language filter it worked with "?$filter=StatusId eq 9DE908A1-D8F1-477E-C6A2-62697042B8D9". Now it would be great to chain both filters :-)

I could do this in the custom filter field "?$filter=StatusId eq 9DE908A1-D8F1-477E-C6A2-62697042B8D9 and LanguageCode eq 'DEU'" but then the checkbox is unnecessary