Home Analyst Portal

Installing Latest portal version and a number of errors

Alfie_ThomasAlfie_Thomas Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hi all,

I have installed 11.04 version of the portal but I noticed when going to admin settings that the platform cache details were blank. Can see a number of errors in different places and was wondering if I am missing something.

When restarting the Cache builder service it fails and after around 4 times it starts and can see entries like this in the event viewer:

I have attached the cachebuilder log which only has one error entry and the Platform log which has a large number of errors.

The service accounts have full ownership of the Databases and nothing else has changed on the box.

The portal installation completed with no errors and nothing else runs on this box accept the Cireson installation/IIS.

Any help is hugely appreciated.

Regards,

Answers

• James_JohnsonJames_Johnson Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

What are the errors/information logs around that cache builder log in the event viewer?

Have you tried changing the cache builder and platform logging levels to get more info? Reference: Cireson Portal and Cireson Platform Logging

I haven't seen that binding error for the platform before but make sure that there isn't any other bindings in IIS for that port/ip address. Sometimes the default site will turn itself back on.

And as always if you have access to Cireson support this is probably worth putting in a ticket for.

James