Home Analyst Portal

Notification Popup when I open IRs in the Portal

Jillian_HillJillian_Hill Customer IT Monkey ✭

This pops up when I click on Incident requests in the portal. Productivity isn't affected, it's really just a nuisance. I found an article with a similar message and it was recommended to check the .js file. It looked correct to me based on what was posted, but I must be missing something. Any help getting this to go away would be appreciated.

Best Answer

• Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi Jillian,

Can you check in /CustomSpace/Incident.js and /CustomSpace/WorkItem/Incident.js? The form will render /CustomSpace/WorkItem first and if nothing is there, will fall back on just CustomSpace. If Incident.js doesn't exist in either of those places, it will look in CiresonPortal/Scripts/forms/templates/Incident.js (please don't modify this one). Your custom form definition should have a "Default" section to avoid getting this error.

Answers

• Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi Jillian,

Can you check in /CustomSpace/Incident.js and /CustomSpace/WorkItem/Incident.js? The form will render /CustomSpace/WorkItem first and if nothing is there, will fall back on just CustomSpace. If Incident.js doesn't exist in either of those places, it will look in CiresonPortal/Scripts/forms/templates/Incident.js (please don't modify this one). Your custom form definition should have a "Default" section to avoid getting this error.

• Jillian_HillJillian_Hill Customer IT Monkey ✭

I was only able to look at /CustomSpace/Incident.js

In /CustomSpace/WorkItem/ there was nothing there.

I'm not familiar with editing these files and don't want to mess anything up. Should I just submit a request for assistance with that?

• Jillian_HillJillian_Hill Customer IT Monkey ✭

Actually, I figured it out! Thanks for your help @Justin_Workman