Home Self-Service Portal - Community
Options

Portall installation Error

Hello, I try install portal to SCSM server. And i receive error

Error processing powershell: AuthorizationManager check failed.
   at System.Management.Automation.AuthorizationManager.ShouldRunInternal(CommandInfo commandInfo, CommandOrigin origin, PSHost host)
   at System.Management.Automation.CommandDiscovery.ShouldRun(ExecutionContext context, PSHost host, CommandInfo commandInfo, CommandOrigin commandOrigin)
   at System.Management.Automation.CommandDiscovery.LookupCommandProcessor(CommandInfo commandInfo, CommandOrigin commandOrigin, Nullable`1 useLocalScope, SessionStateInternal sessionState)
   at System.Management.Automation.CommandDiscovery.LookupCommandProcessor(String commandName, CommandOrigin commandOrigin, Nullable`1 useLocalScope)
   at System.Management.Automation.Runspaces.Command.CreateCommandProcessor(ExecutionContext executionContext, CommandFactory commandFactory, Boolean addToHistory, CommandOrigin origin)
   at System.Management.Automation.Runspaces.LocalPipeline.CreatePipelineProcessor()
   at System.Management.Automation.Runspaces.LocalPipeline.InvokeHelper()
   at System.Management.Automation.Runspaces.LocalPipeline.InvokeThreadProc()

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    Steve_WrightSteve_Wright Cireson Support Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Hi Oleg,
    I'm not sure of your environment, but this error could be related to powershell profiles on the machine and/or the execution policy for running PowerShell. 
    You can run Get-ExecutionPolicy to see if this is restricted. 
    There should be a powershell profile on the machine and this can be checked for current user at: %UserProfile%\My Documents\WindowsPowerShell\profile.ps1.

Hope that helps. If you have additional information about the error, please post here.

Thanks,
  • Options
    OlegOleg Member IT Monkey ✭
    Joe_Burrows Thanks to this solution helped me, some of the files has been blocked.
  • Options
    Joe_BurrowsJoe_Burrows Cireson Devops Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oleg said:
    Joe_Burrows Thanks to this solution helped me, some of the files has been blocked.
    Thanks for the update, That is great news Oleg! 

Enjoy the portal :)
This discussion has been closed.