Home Analyst Portal

An Error occured while processing your request

Simon_ZeinhoferSimon_Zeinhofer Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

We recently installed a new SCSM 2019 server landscape with new management servers and also a completely fresh installation of Cireson we want to replace our SCSM 2016 productive system with.

It is working fine and after some fine-tuning to the IIS it is really fast as well. Just, from time to time, I receive the following error when I want to open a WI or CI:

I had a look in the Operations Manager Log File, the Platform Cache and Cachebuilder Log. None of these has any error noted.

When I go back to the home page and then reopen the CI or WI it is working fine.

JFI: We do not have any User Roles filled until now, but my user is inside the Administrator group in SCSM.

Best Answer

• Simon_ZeinhoferSimon_Zeinhofer Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Opened a Ticket on Cireson Support site. The error occured, because the cireson application code had a bug. With the new version everything is fine

Answers

• Marek_LefekMarek_Lefek Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

It looks that the page was inactive for some time and Service Manger close the connection.

Or does this error shows when you actively work?

No, unfortunately it really hjappens when I actively work :(

Also i thought, when inactive, the "renew Session" pops up? Anyone from Cireson here who might help me with this issue?

Answer ✓

Opened a Ticket on Cireson Support site. The error occured, because the cireson application code had a bug. With the new version everything is fine