Home General Discussion
Options

We are attempting to use the "Convert SR to IR" task

Jason_MeyerJason_Meyer Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

We are attempting to use the "Convert SR to IR" task and have it installed in our test environment. Moving from SR to IR is working great, however, changing a IR to SR we are getting the following error:

"An object of class ManagementPackEnumeration with ID c72b161a-c065-f391-ab4d-5794308bd495 was not found."

Any suggestions on how we address/fix this?

Best Answer

• Options
    Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

As @Geoff_Ross is currently asleep I can jump in here and share a screen shot.

If you open the admin menu and select Add-Ins menu you can then change the settings on each of the Add-Ins that you have loaded. The IR to SR (Or SR to IR) Add-Ins have settings for the Status enumeration value and Resolution value to use when selecting the task.

If one of these values does not exist (has been removed from your environment) then you will get the error you are seeing. Find the Enumeration value you want to use and enter it here.

Hope this helps

Answers

• Options
    Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.

Hi @Jason_Meyer

Do you mean the Add-In? If so check the settings I think. By default it references a unsealed enum so you might not have it. If you don't mean the Add-In, I suggest you use the Add-In.

Geoff

• Options

Thanks Geoff.

Yes, it is the Add-In. How do we resolve the error?

• Options
    Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

As @Geoff_Ross is currently asleep I can jump in here and share a screen shot.

If you open the admin menu and select Add-Ins menu you can then change the settings on each of the Add-Ins that you have loaded. The IR to SR (Or SR to IR) Add-Ins have settings for the Status enumeration value and Resolution value to use when selecting the task.

If one of these values does not exist (has been removed from your environment) then you will get the error you are seeing. Find the Enumeration value you want to use and enter it here.

Hope this helps

• Options
    Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.

Thanks @Brett_Moffett

And sorry @Jason_Meyer I just forgot. Brett should know I never sleep!

• Options

LOL @Brett_Moffett and @Geoff_Ross Really appreciate the info guys, will share with our system admin.