Home Analyst Portal
Options

SLO display on GridView column

Ben_TeyBen_Tey Partner Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

We have resolution and response SLO applied to ticket.

On first screen shot, can we have the on going resolution time instead of the red color bell ?

On second screen shot, it good that it show the on going resolution and time.

Wondering how does this work and can we customize the appearance ?

Anyone have done any custom.js related on this ?

Best Answer

• Options
    Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Ben_Tey

The icon displayed in the view is the most "Important" (as such). If an item has a breach then that is the highest value issue and it will be displayed.

However, I think the key point here is "Active SLO's". If an SLO was completed but was in a breached state when it was completed it continues to show this icon even though it is no longer relevent to the analyst who is working the ticket. It might be better for some to only show SLO icons of active SLO's that are applied rather than any that are applied.

This would be a feature request that would have to be passed up to the community and eventually the dev team.

As for custom javascript code for this, I've not seen any but I'm sure there are some clever people out there who can create it.

Answers

• Options
    Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Ben_Tey

The icon displayed in the view is the most "Important" (as such). If an item has a breach then that is the highest value issue and it will be displayed.

However, I think the key point here is "Active SLO's". If an SLO was completed but was in a breached state when it was completed it continues to show this icon even though it is no longer relevent to the analyst who is working the ticket. It might be better for some to only show SLO icons of active SLO's that are applied rather than any that are applied.

This would be a feature request that would have to be passed up to the community and eventually the dev team.

As for custom javascript code for this, I've not seen any but I'm sure there are some clever people out there who can create it.