Home

We're excited to introduce you to 14 new Remote Support apps as part of the existing Service Management Stream!

These modern, web-based, user and device management tools for Analysts help further maximize productivity, deliver faster problem resolution and increase end user satisfaction.

Check out our on-demand webinar to find out how these new apps fit into your existing Team or Service Management Foundation license, see a technical overview demo, and more.View the installation & setup webinar to learn how to get started with Remote Support.
Options

User blocked after get the password wrong once

Joao_AraujoJoao_Araujo Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hello Community,

I have a problem here on my SCSM. Every time a user was the password once, our AD locks the user. We have a GPO that allows the user to get it wrong up to 3 times.

Does anyone know how to adjust this?

Best Regards,

Joao Araujo

Answers

• Options
    Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Joao_Araujo

What version of the portal are you running?

It sounds like the logon process is attempting the log on several times rather than just a single time. There might be a bug or it might have already been addressed in a previous update.

Let me know the version number and we can take a look from there.

• Options
    Brian_WiestBrian_Wiest Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

Would recommend also to check your Customization's..

We have enabled the work item count bubble and that make four API calls every minute. So the first logon runs a number of concurrent API calls as one.

• Options
    Joao_AraujoJoao_Araujo Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hi @Brett_Moffett

Yes, it's in the latest version. I talked to Cireson support and they simulated this in their environment, and found that the error also happened. They are checking what this is.

Tk´s

Best Regards,

• Options
    Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

@Brian_Wiest it might be worth updating the badges community solution to the latest version as it no longer uses the API but rather direct SQL queries.

Latest version is here: GitHub - BrettMoff/CiresonBadges: Work Item Badge Count Extension for Cireson Analyst Portal.