Home Analyst Portal
Options

Admin members receiving login prompt

Raymond_DidonatoRaymond_Didonato Customer IT Monkey ✭

I am receiving a login prompt when accessing the portal with my admin account. Supplying credentials is not allowing the login. This is for my test environment, so it's not urgent, but the last change I made was installing the portal update to 11.2.2. I've never had anything like that happen after installations, so I'm thinking this is not the reason, it's just the most recent change I know of. Anyone in our admin group is receiving the prompt, but accounts in our analyst group can access the portal just fine.

I checked that the SCSM AD connector is working and the group and users are in the CI database. IIS appears to mirror my production environment. No errors in the cache builder log. Tried it across multiple browsers. Any ideas?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Answer ✓

Hi @Raymond_Didonato

Can you check if your admin account is in the CI$User table in ServiceManagement DB?

Geoff

• Options
    Raymond_DidonatoRaymond_Didonato Customer IT Monkey ✭

Thank you Geoff! I forgot that some time ago, we were in the process of tweaking the connectors, and it was getting my account from a group membership, but it wasn't the account object from AD. I've set up the connector properly to pull in our admin accounts, which are now in the ServiceManagement DB, and the page loads without any prompts.