Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Admin control individual table widget pagination

Chris_Chekaluk1Chris_Chekaluk1 Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

When using the SQL and OData table widgets, the widget controls how much data is returned to the user- and defaults to 10 records/page.

As an administrator of the system (i.e. page developer), I would like an option in the widget (both SQL & OData) definition that would allow me to determine how much data should be returned per page from the server for a given widget. For example if my query returns 11 records, I believe it would make sense to allow me to set a setting (20, 50, 100, all) to allow the user to fetch those 11 record at one time, rather than forcing the user to do 2 fetches.

0 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Chris_Chekaluk1Chris_Chekaluk1 Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Clarification... after submitting the above, I realized that I am more focused on the default pagination setting of the control in the UI. I made an assumption (that I do not know if correct or not) that UI records/page equates to the number of records returned per fetch. Sorry about that!